Do You Feel That There Is Some Mistake In Your Aadhar Card Like Wrong Name Spelling in Aadhar Card, Wrong Date Of Birth Or May Be A Wrong Address? Wrong Credentials In A Government ID Can Get you In Trouble sometimes, So It Becomes Necessary To Rectify Your Details In The Aadhar Card.
Here Is The List Of Details Which Can Be Edited Online Using Official Uidai Portal.
- Date of Birth,
- Mobile number
To Be Able to do so, You Must Already Own An Aadhar card, If You DO Not Have Aadhar card, Download Aadhar Card Application Form And Apply For A New Aadhar card Online Or Offline. In this Article, We Will Cover Complete Step By Step Guide To Make A correction Or Update Your Aadhar Card Online.
There Are several Methods To Update your aadhar Card through online or offline mode. You Also Have The Facility To Update Aadhar Card Details By Post, But Today we are telling You About Online Methods To Update/Correct Aadhar Card Details.In This Article we will try to make you Understand How to make changes/Update Online In Your Aadhar card
It’s Necessary To Keep Tour Phone Number On Which You used While Registering For aadhar Card. For Your Security and security, Uidai Or Unique Identification Authority Of India Will Send You An One time Password Or OTP To Your Registered Phone Number To Confirm Your Identity.
Simple Steps To Update Your Aadhar card Online
First Of All, You Will Need to Log on to the official Aadhaar Self Service Portal (SSUP) at https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Now Enter your Aadhaar Card number in the field provided.
- Enter the Text Verification number that appears below the card number field and click “Generate OTP”.
- A One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number, and you can use this to log in to your Aadhar account. Uidai Uses Otp Verification To Confirm Your Identity To Make sure that the Aadhaar Card details are not being manipulated by anyone other than the cardholder.
- After Third Step, you will be redirected to the “Data Update Request” page, where you must indicate which data is incorrect on the card and how you wish to update it. Be careful while entering information in this section as these changes will reflect in your Aadhaar Card later. At this stage, you will be prompted for all your contact and personal details which need to be filled in accurately.
- The next section after this is the “Documents Required” section where you will have to upload an official copy of (or submit according to instructions) a recognized certificate that validates the required change. For example, if your name on the Aadhar Card has a spelling error or your middle name has been entered as your last name, you will have to send a copy of some form of ID proof that validates your real name.
- Once this is done, you will move forward to the “BPO Service Provider Selection” section wherein you will have to choose the BPO Service Provider. Choose either Aegis or Karvy, and hit submit.
- Once the request has been successfully submitted, you can download a copy of the update verification.
After Successful Request, You will Be Able To Check Your Aadhar Card status Online, And You will Be Able to Download Updated Aadhar Card Pdf File within 30 Days.