Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Now Provides The facility of Appointment Booking for Aadhar card. In This article, You will Get complete Guide for Aadhar card Online Appointment Booking Through official Uidai portal. But Please Make A note That online aadhar card Appointment Is Available only in some selected States Of India. The facility Of Online Aadhar card appointment Is not available in All regions Or States Of India.
Currently, the facility To appoint aadhar card is available in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Jharkhand, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra. Apart from the facility to make appointments for aadhaar enrolments, people can cancel or reschedule their appointments as per their ease.
Many Times When People visit to Aahar Or Uidai registration, Center for our Aadhar Enrollment, there Is heavy rush on the centre and people need to Come Back to their Homes without completing registration for Aadhar card.
To overcome this problem and Save People Time, the government has provided the facility for such people, who can’t wait at Aadhar Center. This facility allows you to quickly registered at aadhar center. Using this you can go to the aadhar card center on the given time, and the operator will attend you on the specific time. This way you will no need to wait for your turn for hours.
For the convenience of Those who wish to Apply Or Register for An Aadhar card The government has provided the facility for All common Public, who can’t wait at Aadhar Center. This facility Will allow you to quickly registered at aadhar center. Using this you can go to the aadhar center on the given time, and the operator will attend you on the specific time. This way you will no need to wait for your turn for hoursand it will save your Precious Time.
How To Get Online Appointment For Aadhar card
To use The Facility Of Online appointment At uidai centres, You need to Visit UIAI website. at – appointments.uidai.gov.in. When you will open the website, you will see there various text boxes, in which you will have to fill the desired details. Follow the steps below to fill up the form-
- In first box, select M./ Ms./ Mrs. and enter your full name.
- In the second box Enter your email ID.
- In next box enter your Mobile number.
- In forth box, select the number of you family members, who want to go to aadhar centre for enrolment.
- Under the title “Select Enrolment Centre”, you will have to choose your State, District/City, Enrolment Centre and Locality/Area. In this area, you will se a link named “Check Availablity”, this will show you the No of available enrolment slots. You can choose it in next boxes.
- Under the title “Select Date and Time for Appointment” enter your desired time and date for appointment.
- Submit the form.
In Case If You Need To change Or Cancel the Plan Of Appointment, You Can Easily Do This In few simple steps Given Below.
How To Re-Schedule/Cancel Uidai centre Appointment
You can also cancel or e-schedule your appointment through the UIDAI website. The process is given as below-
- Visit the Aadhar UIDAI appointment page from where you have fixed your time to reach.
- Click the link available on the top as “Re-Schedule/Cancel Appointment”.
- A new page will be appeared.
- On this page you will see two text boxes i.e. Token Number and Mobile Number.
- Enter your token no. which you have got on the time of online appointment, and you mobile number. It is to be noted that you must enter the same mobile number, which you have entered previously.
- Click on Re-Schedule or Cancel Appointment as per your convenience.
This way you can book a new date/ time for appointment, or can cancel the previously fixed appointment with aadhar enrolment centre.