Did You Just Lost Your Wallet Containing Your Aadhar card and now you Are worried Like Hell? Don’t Panic, You Can Use Your Aadhar Number Or Aadhar Registration Or Enrollment Slip Details Given By Aadhar Centre at The Time Of Aadhar Card Registration, To download Duplicate Copy Of Your Aadhar Card.
Now You may Worry That will aadhar card Downloaded From Internet Work Or Not, Let Us Make It Very clear That EAadhar Cards Downloaded From Uidai website using the Internet are Genuine And Valid.
Its Not the Paper that make aadhar card Real, Its the numbers Printed On Aadhar card that Makes It Real, Valid and completely Authentic for use.
You Can Apply Online For Duplicate Aadhar Card Hard Copy In very simple steps Online Using Uidai Official Website.This Facility Is Very useful For Those Who Have Lost Aaadhar card.
Apply Online For Duplicate Aadhar Card
Here Is the Step By step Tutorial To Get Or download Duplicate aadhaar card Online. Keep Your Aadhar card Number or enrollment slip Ready With You To Print duplicate aadhar Card.Follow these steps:
- Open The Official Website of uidai or eaadhar https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- On The front Page Of the Website You will find an Option to choose from Enrollment ID or Aadhar Number , Ass displayed In Image below.
- Select appropriate option, “Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)”, under “I HAVE” option
- Now enter the enrollment number or aadhaar number in the space options.
- Enter your full Name and Pincode Correctly, Make Sure That There is No Spelling Mistake.
- Now Read the Captcha Carefully and Type It In the captcha Box
- Now Enter The correct Mobile Number as provided In the Aadhar Registration Time.
- After Entering The Captcha correctly, Click On Get One Time Password Button.
- Enter The correct OTP Which Is Received On Your Mobile Phone.
- Now click on the button that says ” Validate & Download”
- Your Duplicate aadhaar card will now be downloaded in the pdf format
- The file is password protected, so you need enter the Zip code as password to unlock the file
- You now have your e-AADHAR card pdf file, Of which you can print out
For Any Errors or queries make a call at the toll-free number 1800-300-1947 or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Can Write Your Queries Regarding E-aadhaar Card In the Comments Section Below. I will Try My Best Level To sort Out your queries Vey Soon.