There May be Many situations where You Don’t Have Hard Copy Of Your Aadhar Card In Your Wallet But You Need It Urgently. Or Maybe You Have Just Lost Your Aadhar card somewhere and You are Looking for Downloading Your New aadhar card Copy. Uidai Or Unique Identification Authority Of India Provides You Facility Of e-aadhar Card Downloads By Two Methods:
- Download Aadhar Card By Name
- Downlaod Aadhar Card By Enrollment Number
Many Users Asks us That How they can download Aadhar card by Name, Let Me Make It Clear Today That It is Not possible To Download E-aadhar only By Using Name, You Must Need At least your Aadhar Number or Enrollment slip Given to You At The Time Of aadhar card Registration In uidai center to Do so.
Also You WILL Need the Mobile Number used in Aadhar card Registration to recieve one time password or OTP To validate Your Identity.
Here Are the Step By Step Tutorials For Different Methods To Download aadhar card from uidai Portal.
Required Details For Downloading Eaadhar card
Here Are A few Baasic Details You Must Have To Be able To Download Your Aadhar card Online from the Official Website:
- Full Name
- Aadhar Card Number Or Enrollment Number
- Registered Mobile Number (For Otp)
- Area Pincode
Download Aadhar Card Without Phone Number
If You Did Not Register Your Phone Number At The Time Of Aadhar Card Enrollment, No Need To worry. In Such situations, You May Download Your aadhar Card Using Any Working Mobile Number. If You had Registered Mobile Number At the Time Of enrollment, You Willl need the same number given At the Time of registration or Aadhar enrollment.
Aadhhar card download by Aadhaar Number
- You could download your Aadhar card by Aadhaar Number in case if you don’t have EID Number.
- All you have To enter Mobile number Given while registering for Aadhaar enrollment.
- Pincode Number & Sure verification code and Click on GET OTP your Mobile.
- Enter the OTP on Uidai.eadhaar portal.
- Download the aadhaar card and Enter your area pin code to open it.
- Verify the Aadhhar card by installing Security Certificate to Adobe reader.
- Finally, take printout. Or save on PC and attach your email address.
Always Keep A Scanned Copy Of aadhaar Card Saved On Your mail address Or use Government Facility Of digilocker to store Your aadhar card Online as You May Need Your Aadhar Card Anytime anwhere. If You Keep Your aadhar Numbers written Or Saved somewhere It Will Be Very Easy For You To Download Aadhar Card On the go.
Download Aadhar Card Using Enrollment Number
Download Of Your Uidai provided Aadhar Card Using The Enrollment Number is Also A very simple process Just Like Downloading With aadhar Number. In this Cse You Need To select ” I Have Enrollment Number” Button In The First Step. Rest Of All The steps are exactly same as given Below:
- Firstly, you have to enter enrolment number and date and time on enrolment slip when you registered. Example: 2345/67890/12345 and dd/mm/yy yy.
- Enter your full name like on your enrolment slip.
- Next, enter your area PINCODE number.
- Enter your registered mobile number for one-time password (OTP). And enter OTP then get your aadhar card print for use.
Other Aadhar Related Help:
Book An Appointment Online For Aadhar Card ! Aaadharcardstatus.com
Download Aadhar Card Application Form In Pdf
Aadhar card download by name and Date of birth
Till Now You Have Become Aware Of How to Downloading aadhar card BY Name Or Enrollment Number Using the correct personal Details. Now Many users have a query That How can they download their aadhar card using name and date of birth. The Government of India given to every Indian unique identification number. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) gave adhar card number to every Eligible citizen Who Applied For A aadhaar card. Aadhar card number is neccassary for many govt purposes Like to recieve Lpg Subsidy, To Open A new Bank saving or salary account, Train tickets, Also Aadhar card Can Be Used To Cast Your Vote In the elections If Your Name Is Available in The voters List.
To Download Your Aadhar Card Name and Date of Birth Are Required, But You Can’t Download Your uidai card Only By using these details due to Privacy And Security. You Must Enter Either Your Aadhar Number Or Your enrollment Number For downloading E-aadhar Number.
What Is Password Of Aadhar card Pdf
For User’s Privacy and Security, Uidai Encrypts aadhaar card Pdf File Using A password. You will need your Password In order to Open And print Your Aadhar Card.
Password For Your Aadhar Card Pdf Is Your Area Pin Code.
For Example, If Your District Is Rewari, Haryana And Your Postal Pin Code is 123401, Your Password For Eaadhar Will Be: